Rosie H-W, NYFW & Food

Thursday 29 January 2015


First off, makeup! I did a few things differently to how I would normally do my everyday makeup (here). I added a tiny baby wing, put some liquid highlighter on my cheek bones - MAC Lustre Drops - and had a slightly stronger contour - I used NYC sunny bronzer.

I then hurriedly caught the train into London and made my way to the Marks & Spencer's on Marble Arch to go to Rosie Huntington Whitely's first fragrance signing. After I got my number card - I was 13th in line - I went inside to purchase her fragrance. I've been searching for my 'signature' fragrance for, honestly, a couple of years - and for a while it was Red Roses from Jo Malone - but I think I've found my new one. I'm not very good at describing scents, but you can read all about it here and purchase it here.
So, after waiting about 40 minutes, five of us got let in at a time to have a quick chat (she said she loved Australia and that I was dressed "so cute"), get my perfume box signed and get a photo with her - which she later liked on Instagram!! She's even more beautiful in person than she is in photos and she was so polite and nice and had a very calming vibe to her!

Jacket & Jeans: Topshop | Tee: Primark | Scarf: Dunhill | Boots: Zara
After the signing, I went and did some outfit shopping for NYFW! I stopped by Zara, H&M, Mango, Monki and Forever 21. 

I then met up with a friend to have a late lunch. We went to Mildreds, which is a vegetarian restaurant in Soho. I got the pasta of the day, which was tagliatelle with a blue cheese sauce, broccoli and walnuts - it was absolutely AMAZING. I highly recommend this place if any of you live in or visit London!