LFW | Day Two

Friday 19 September 2014

Tee & Jacket: Bimba y Lola | Shorts: Vintage Levi's | Shoes: River Island : Bag: Rebecca Minkoff 
Photo credit: mydaily.co.uk
My friend and I decided to go to London Fashion Week, more specifically Somerset House, with the main goal of people watching and maybe seeing a few celebrities (which we did!). We met Daisy Lowe who's super fab and nice (you can see a photo here), and we also met one of our favourite Blogger/YouTubers prettysickly/idressmyselff (you can see a photo here). 
I didn't intend on anyone asking me if they could take photos of my outfit, because let's be real it was pretty basic, none the less when someone did, I said yes. But as soon as one photographer takes a photo, they all come running to you and gather in a half circle and take photos, which is really surreal. Enjoy xx


2 comments

  1. Hi! I've been following you and your twin sister on tumblr for about a month and I'm in love with your effortless and laid-back style! It's great that you decided to make a new blog, good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete