What's in my bag?

Saturday 11 October 2014


What's in my bag? posts are some of my favourite videos to watch on YouTube and blog posts to read. I think it's cool to see what other people carry around with them on a day to day basis, without being totally creepy about it! Here's what I lug around:
  1. Rebecca Minkoff M.A.B Tote Mini - this is my go-to bag; I don't think I've used another bag since I got it, almost a year ago!
  2. Mimco leather pouch - I used to carry around a bulky Mulberry wallet, which took up WAY to much room in my bag. My sister got me this fab pouch for my birthday and it fits everything I need.
  3. iPhone - this goes without saying, right?
  4. NARS Laguna bronzer - I use this as more of a compact mirror than a bronzer - although I do use this bronzer practically everyday.
  5. Tom Ford lipstick in Abandon - the perfect sheer nude colour that I use when my lips are looking a bit dull.
  6. EOS lipbalm - this is an essential for me. It's cute, compact and smells #fabuluxe (I use the Honeysuckle Honeydew flavour!).
  7. MAC lipstick in faux - this is my 'my lips but better' shade. I have it on me at ALL times.
  8. YSL Touche Éclat Radiant Touch Highlighting pen - my mascara tends to smudge at some point during the day; the brush tip is super precise at cleaning it up!
  9. Rimmel Brow this Way styling gel - even when I'm not wearing any makeup, I still like to keep my brows tame.
  10. Jo Malone cologne in 'Red Roses' - this is a super light fragrance I use when I was to smell fresh and girly.
  11. Mints - an essential, DUH!
  12. Pen - another essential.
  13. Sunglasses - these are my favourite accessories right now!
  14. Keys - enough said!
Shop What's in bag? items below!