Night One in NYC!

Thursday 12 February 2015

Just a few of the things I received from therealreal - you'll be seeing more items in my NYFW outfits!
Cardigan: Rick Owens | Jeans: J Brand | Scarf: Chanel | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff all via therealreal
Dinner at ABC Kitchen
Left - Right: Myself, Bri, Lauren, Amy, Mauricio, Nadia, Sheila, Gabby & Caroline

Yesterday was super fun and very eventful. I landed in New York at around midday and made my way to my hotel. Upon arriving I had two massive packages brought up to my room. Inside were the items I picked from therealreal, beautifully packaged in matte black boxes with big red ribbons. I also received a super cute Polyvore care package that has some fab things in it, including a Polyvore t-shirt and necklace.

At 5 I met Nadia and Lauren in the lobby and headed to dinner at ABC Kitchen with a couple of other Polyvore members and associates. Everyone was super nice and the food was amazing!

I can’t wait to share more OOTD’s and my NYC adventures with you guys, so stay tuned and don't forget to shop my look below! Xx