February Favourites

Thursday 12 March 2015

Hey friends! I've decided to start to monthly favourites, starting with a very late February favourites. Don't forget to shop my faves below and enjoy! Xx

J Brand | Rebecca Minkoff | Topshop | Tarte | Anastasia Beverley Hills | Elizabeth & James
Rebecca Minkoff M.A.B Tote Mini in 'Scarlet'
I got this bag gifted to me by TheRealReal last month when I was in New York and it's been my go-to bag ever since. I've never been a colour person, but since NYFW I have been incorporating more colour into my outfits and this has been a big part of that!

Topshop Nail Polish in 'Nice 'n' Neutral'
This is the PERFECT pinky nude nail polish - it's also the one I wore throughout NYFW!

Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Wiz in 'Medium Brown (formally Ash Brown)'
When I first got this I didn't like it at all. I'm pretty sure the lady at Sephora gave me the wrong colour, but I've learnt how to use it in a way that works. I outline from the start of the arch of my brow to the tip on the top and from the start of my brow to the tip on the bottom, then fill it in with an eyeshadow.

Elizabeth & James Nirvana White
This is one of my two signature fragrances - the other being Rosie for Autograph. I'm not very good at describing scents, so this is what the Sephora website says about it; "Elizabeth and James Nirvana White is a captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication."

Tarte Tartelette Palette
When doing my eye makeup I usually tend to stick to matte pinky brown shades, so when I saw this palette I immediately knew I needed it. All 12 colours are matte and are super silky and blendable. Row 1 has four warm toned creamy brown neutrals, row 2 has four pinky plum neutrals and row 3 has four cooler toned taupey neutrals. This is a great beginners palette in my opinion and would look good on any eye colour.

J Brand Leather detail jeans
Honestly, I haven't taken these jeans off since I got them. These are another thing that I was gifted from TheRealReal. These fit like a glove, show just the right amount of ankle cleavage and  when you wear them with black boots it looks like you're wear over the knee leather boots - which is so cute!