The Wellfed Wardrobe X Pree Brulée

Friday 6 March 2015

Fringe Jumper: Pree Brulée*

Bracelets: Pree Brulée
Jeans: J Brand | Scarf: Zara | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
For today's outfit post I paired up with Pree Brulée, a Houston based online clothing boutique, who's vibe is whimsically inspired by the exotic and contemporary. They sent me a couple of pieces to style in various outfits and today's #OOTD is look one. The first item I'm styling is a cream, fringed sweater that was my number one pick from the website. It reminded me of a Free People sweater Kylie Jenner wore a few years back. I styled it with leather jeans, fur slip ons and to add a pop of colour, I paired it with a cobalt blue mini bag. It was a tad windy in London, so I also added an oversized scarf to finish off the look.
The team at Pree Brulée have also given you guys 15% off your entire order when you use the code SiennaGift15, enjoy!
You can find them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.

Big thanks to Olivia for taking today's photos!