Lago di Lugano

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Location: Lugano, Switzerland
Dress: Zara | Shoes: ASOS | Sunglasses: Quay
Location: La Lanchetta Lounge Bar & Pinsa, Lugano
Top: Chicwish | Shorts: Levi's | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Lipstick: Estée Lauder Restless

After arriving in Lugano much later than expected - my flight was delayed 3 hours - I settled in to Giulia's family home and had a quick bite to eat before Giulia and I went off to do some exploring. It only took a couple of minutes to get from the house to the lake, where we took our shoes off and sat on the steps with our feet in the water.

Lugano is honestly one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. The mountains on the Italian side of the lake look like something straight out of a Jurassic Park movie and the water was clear and shallow for the first couple of meters, then dramatically plunges down into a dark, aqua-green colour - the deepest point of the lake is 288 meters!

Once back at home and cooled down, we started to get ready to go for dinner. With it being disgustingly humid, make up was not an option; so I put on some red lipstick to make it look like I'd made an effort!


Post a Comment