Oversized Knits

Sunday 22 November 2015

Jumper: Zara | Jeans: Topshop
Location: 202 Westbourne Grove
So, winter weather has hit London at an unforgivable speed and it's time to start pulling out the chunky knits and padded coats (which after three years of British winters, you'd think I'd have by now). Today my dad and I headed to Notting Hill to have a father daughter brunch at 202. Since I'm currently transitioning to veganism, I decided on the yogurt (I haven't given up milk products yet) and fruit granola, which is incredible by the way, and a glass of grapefruit juice.


P.S - Sorry for the severe lack of OOTD posts, but if you follow my Instagram you'd know I'd have some exciting travels coming up that might include the west coast of a certain country!

Until then, ✌✌ xx

Post a Comment