Polyvore NYFW Day 2

Saturday 14 February 2015


Coat: Chloé | Jacket: Saint Laurent | Skirt: Alexander Wang | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff via therealreal 
Sweater: Forever 21 | Boots: Zara | Sunglasses: Quay Australia

The first show of the day was Rebecca Minkoff - read about it here. This was my most anticipated show because she's one of my favourite designers; and obviously I LOVED the collection!
The second show I went to was the Charlotte Ronson presentation - read my thoughts here. Standing front row were EJ Johnson and Morgan Stewart from Rich Kids of Beverley Hills!
The day started off with all of us getting our hair blown out at DreamDry, which was thankfully just around the corner from our hotel. I definitely didn't want to stay outside for too long, it was freezing; I'm talking -11C°!
Cape: Michael Kors via therealreal
Location: Cynthia Rowley after party
Coat: Chloe | Jeans: J Brand | Scarf: Chanel | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff via therealreal
The final outing for the day was a Cynthia Rowley after party. The location was an amazing open space on Morton Street that was made to resemble a construction site. The 'door' was a clear tarp hanging from the ceiling and the coat check was on electric construction lift!


Super big thanks to one of my best friends Devi for taking the top outfit photos! Check out her blog here.