Rebecca Minkoff & Charlotte Ronson

Saturday 14 February 2015

Rebecca Minkoff AW15/16


The Rebecca Minkoff show was the one show that I REALLY wanted to go to, so when I found out I was going I was beyond excited. As I walked into the Lincoln Centre, I walked past the E! Entertainment booth whilst they were filming Fashion Police and saw Gigi Hadid! 

I made my way to the show and sat second row behind a few bloggers, including Danielle Bernstein (weworewhat). The show started and the first thing I noticed was that every outfit incorporated fringe, whether it be boots, bags or coats. Knee high boots and head to toe knit were also very prominent, as well as cute matching skirt/coat ensembles with mini bags that had guitar straps as handles.
Overall I loved the show and I can’t wait to wear some of the collection next fall!

Charlotte Ronson AW15/16

Charlotte Ronson AW15/16 by Siena O'Callaghan

Charlotte Ronson’s presentation was filled with mixed fabric outfits that had 60’s inspired sportswear vibes to them. Suede culottes, lace skirts and sheer florals all in dark, gloomy hues were ever so present in every look that came down the runway. 
I for one am not keen for the culottes trend, but this collection has made my opinion on them a slightly more positive one.